Managing the debt-collection process in North Carolina
Sessoms & Rogers, P.A. understand one of the hardest parts of owning and operating a business of any size can be collecting debts. In a perfect world, everyone would pay their bills on time and for the correct amount.
We believe it is best to let a trained professional manage the debt collection process. There are several benefits to hiring a collections lawyer from Sessoms & Rogers, P.A. to oversee your debt collection practice:
- A debt collection attorney allows you to refocus your efforts on day-to-day business operations.
- A debt collection attorney knows how to collect repayment in accordance with the law.
- A debt collection attorney will protect your reputation during all consumer interactions.
- A debt collection attorney knows the right time to escalate your efforts into a lawsuit.
Let Sessoms & Rogers, P.A. protect you from pitfall debt collection practices that tarnish your business reputation or open your business to lawsuits.
Our business is collecting debts for legitimate services rendered and goods sold—and we have a full-service legal practice to help make that happen.
North Carolina attorney services for collections
We represent North Carolina business clients trying to collect on both secured and unsecured debt. Years of experience have taught us how to implement a collection strategy targeted directly at consumer behaviors:
- Repetitive notice on collections
- Past-due 30-day, 60-day, and 90-day reminders
- Issuing formal demands for payment
- Preparing to take legal action
- Last chance repayment environment
- Taking the final step to file a lawsuit
We analyze the circumstance of the debt and respond with a customized solution. Some consumers have third-party guarantors liable for their debt and others may have assets that can be seized against secured debts.
Each situation requires careful legal strategy and implementation that remains rooted to collection expectations and offers enough flexibility to work with customers.
Sessoms & Rogers, P.A. will help your business collect on a variety of debts:
- Credit-card debt
- Debt for services
- Retail goods
- In-house credit lines
Do not let your business succumb to adverse practices of debt collection. Hire the attorneys at Sessoms & Rogers, P.A. to give you the legal leverage you need to collect on debts owed.
Call 919-688-1000 for North Carolina attorney services for retail collections.