North Carolina collections lawyer—diplomatic and aggressive
Author: "A Defense of Unilateral or Multi-Lateral Intervention When Human Rights Violations Constitute an Implied Waiver of Sovereignty," ILSA Journal of Comparative and International Law, Spring 1997. Formerly with: Behar, Gutt & Glazer, P.A.
Mr.Meyers practices in the following areas:
- Creditor’s rights
- Commerical Litigation
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Lender Liability Defense
Admitted to Practice
- 1998, Florida; 2001, North Carolina
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, 1993
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar.