Sessoms & Rogers, P.A. comprises skilled attorneys who practice law with the goal of preserving creditor’s rights. Each of our lawyers draws from years of experience with North Carolina trials and active litigation:
- Lee C. Rogers, Managing Partner
- Dauna Bartley, Managing Partner
- Mitchell Meyers, Partner
- Amber Kauffman, Compliance Attorney
- Andrew Hoke, Associate Attorney
- Kathryn Elliott, Associate Attorney
- Steven Lundberg, Associate Attorney
- Susan Brown, Associate Attorney
- Vanessa Monroe, Associate Attorney
- Kevin Wright, Associate Attorney
Our firm is bound by the commitment to find legal solutions for businesses that give them the legal backing to keep operations running smoothly—even during challenging debt-collection issues.
We seek to solve problems in a timely manner, and rely on the strength of our combined resources and experience to tackle challenging matters head-on. Our collections lawyers have the stamina to keep up a formidable pursuit for as long as it takes.
Our shared goal is always to secure our clients repayment as efficiently as possible.
Skilled and resourceful support staff
Our lawyers are assisted by a resourceful support staff of paralegals and office managers. Their skills and training are an invaluable part of the day-to-day office functions and our firm’s legal research.
In addition to their vital job duties, our support staff is committed to excellent customer service. They create a warm office-environment cultivated by friendly interaction and professional accommodation.